Sunday, June 12, 2011

Found Something...

So today I visited my sister Danielle's house and I looked outside through the glass door and saw a calico cat.I told Danielle and she said she's been trying to get her inside for awile but it was too afraid.So later that night while only me and my brother phillip are up I see her again sitting on the porch rail.I fed her some dog food and sat outside calling her for awile and eventually she came up to me.I then saw the other calico cat and I felt bad so I gave it a hamburger from the fridge.Then the first cat just ran inside!So I was thinking Dani wanted to get her inside anyway...so Phillip and I let her walk around and we pet her.She still seemed nervous but she's a really sweet cat.I decided to put her outside after about an hour because I didn't want Danielle letting Gemma (her dog) out in the morning without knowing cause Gemma would scare the Cat.Tomorrow I'm going to tell Danielle so hopefully she can keep her or bring her to the shelter and of course we'll take care of the other cat too. :)


I named them Kaya and Kateri. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment